There are 2 types of online advertising. Advertising to bring traffic in to your site and advertising to monetise your existing traffic (and sometimes one can finance the other!)
Here we are talking about monetising your existing traffic.
Signing up individual advertisers to your site can be a daunting task and difficult to manage. Payments are not always guaranteed from your advertisers, you are often left with unsold spaces, there may be complicated contracts, there is not always a guarantee of the quality of ads, and the ads shown may have a negative impact on your business.
Not so with Simply.com.
1) Guaranteed payments - Simply.com guarantees to buy 100% of your unsold inventory, with regular monthly payments direct to your bank account via HSBC
2) No contracts - just simple terms and conditions which can be viewed on the website
3) Quality of ads - all of our advertisers are checked for quality and conform to strict conditions, with sophisticated targeting software showing ads directly suited to your user's behaviour and interests
4) Simple and easy - set-up takes minutes and can you can monitor your earnings and manage your ads via an online control panel.
And the best thing? Award winning customer support from our Worcester team should you need advise and tips on how to improve performance.
“I cannot compliment Ian enough on his approach to sales support”
“Yes, so happy with your service”
Emmanuel Akpunonu, markethealth.com
So here is a guide to getting the most from Simply.com
- Experiment with a range of ad formats on your site. Try at least 3-4 ad formats to see which delivers the highest click through rate and CPM payments. Your online control panel can report each banner individually and you can add banners and remove others any time you want, and as often as you want. There are no charges.
- Experiment with the sections of your site. Set up campaigns on Simply per section so you can see where you need to increase or decrease ad content
- Test placing ads within the body text area of your pages. The small button ads work well for this.
- Call us for more tips and ideas. Our award winning team in Worcester would love to hear from you!
Click here to visit Simply.com