Eriskay Associates currently has a vacancy for a graduate trainee based in Glasgow. The successful candidate will be involved in supporting a wide range of projects in consultancy, research and training in both the private and third sectors.
Candidates should have graduated in a business or related discipline within the past two years and have some business or enterprise experience. Most importantly, we are looking for someone with enthusiasm, flexibility and a commitment to continuous learning.
The job description is detailed below. More information about the company and range of projects is available at www.eriskay-associates.co.uk
For an initial discussion, please call Mark on 07515 580520 .
Eriskay Associates is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Eriskay Associates is a small consultancy company covering Glasgow and the West of Scotland. We deliver strategic and management consulting to companies across a range of sectors usually in the turnover range of £250k to £10m, as well as third sector organisations. Projects typically include providing guidance on the strategic direction of the company, business planning, accessing funding & resources and developing management skills and competencies.
Eriskay Associates adds value to the business base by providing training, consulting and coaching in a manner that is expert, ethical, friendly and, above all, valuable. The postholder can contribute to this mission by:
- Delivering value to client projects through research, analysis, report writing, briefing, coaching and implementation.
- Promoting and selling the products, services and activities of Eriskay Associates to client groups and stakeholders
- Support the administration, reporting and support functions of Eriskay Associates.
- Providing valuable, meaningful and effective support to a range of products and services including training, consultancy and coaching.
- Contributing to the marketing, networking and liaison with potential customers, introducers and stakeholders
- Generating revenues from new business opportunities
- Providing appropriate administration and reporting
- Maintaining the website content and providing SEO/SEM
- Reporting to the Director
- Liaising with associates, clients and stakeholders
- Contact with potential customer groups
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Successful project completion
- Tender conversion rates
- Sales of new business
- Qualitative outcomes with clients and stakeholders
- Appropriate and timely reporting
To be discussed.
- Conducting research and analysis
- Report writing
- Briefing and coaching clients
- Implementing projects
Marketing and Sales:-
- Updating the website
- Generating and converting leads
- Monitoring tendering opportunities and submitting tenders
- Generating sales
- Appropriate reporting
- Providing flexible general support to the business
- Providing flexible general support to associates and colleagues
CORE SKILLS AND COMPETENCES:
- Interpersonal Skills
- Consulting Skills
- Broad business knowledge
- Selling skills
- Appetite for learning