1. You will recieve an email once entries are open
- please register your interest so we can notify you via email once entries are open.
2. Decide which categories you would like to enter:
- entrants are permitted to enter more than one category (there is a one-off entry administration fee of £45 plus VAT).
3. Complete the entry form:
- first save it to your desktop or nominated folder.
- fill in the blank sections on the pdf.
- take care to fill in and tick all relevant boxes.
- once complete hit the submit button.
- you can also print and fax or mail the form to us if you prefer
- complete ‘Section1 – Business information’ and indicate which categories you wish to enter.
- complete ‘Section2 – Questions’. There are five areas to be completed in full.
- should you decide to enter multiple categories please complete ‘Section 2 Questions’ for each category you wish to enter. This will enable you to tailor your answers to the specific category criteria
4. Email your completed form to email@example.com or fax to 0208 334 1601 or mail to Startups Awards, Crimson, 2nd Floor, Westminster House, Kew Road, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 2ND before the entry deadline, 28 September 2012.
5. Press reviews, promotional material and any other relevant supporting material that you believe will enhance your submission may accompany your entry.
1. Our panel of experts will judge entries and a shortlist of three businesses per category will be drawn up.
2. The winner of each category will be announced and presented with their award at the ceremony and luncheon in December.
To be eligible to enter all companies must:
1. Have started trading on or after 14 September 2009
2. Be privately owned
3. Employ less than 60 staff
1. The awards will be administered by Crimson Publishing Limited. 2. Crimson Publishing Ltd will appoint a judging panel to make an assessment of the entries, and to draw up a shortlist and winner in each category. 3. All category entries and winners will then be reviewed and assessed by the judging panel and an overall winner of the Startups Business of the Year chosen. 4. The judges' decision is final and binding, no correspondence will be entered into. 5. By entering you agree to supply any additional financial or other information requested. Entrants consent to this information being made available to judges and third parties associated with the awards. 6. The shortlisted companies and winners agree to take part and assist with any promotional activities or PR supporting the awards. 7. The judges have the right to withhold an award in any category, if they feel the entries are not of sufficient merit. 8. The judges may also reallocate an entry to a different category. 9. Shortlisted companies will be notified by email, if you have not heard from us by 20 October 2012 you have not been shortlisted. 10. Closing date for entries is 28 September 2012. Entries received after this date may not be entered into the Awards. Proof of postage will not be accepted as proof of receipt. 11. No responsibility will be taken by Crimson Publishing, or any sponsors or companies associated with the awards for delayed, lost or damaged entries. 12. Entries received who do not pay the administration charge before the judging starts may be withdrawn from the awards.