Before you do anything, consider the following top tips:
- Know your product, know your market, know yourself.
- Make maximum use of all your personal skills, including marketing and networking.
- Get good, professional corporate design.
- Pay for a well thought-out web site.
- Ensure you get some good PR, even if you do this yourself.
Implemented with enthusiasm, commitment and care, these steps should lead to a successful and rewarding new business opportunity that’s open to most people to get involved in, for a very low cost of entry.
This article was written by Ricky Coussins, principal of the marketing consultancy Coussins Associates. For more information you can email Ricky at email@example.com, or visit his website, www.coussins.co.uk